Sunday, April 1, 2007

One Alternative Energy Site and FLIR trade update

While there are more thorough sites which list the companies in the alternative energy subsectors, here's one you might add to your list.

http://www.fuelcellcarnews.com/fccn/Stock_List.asp

Last Friday, I mentioned FLIR and one of the traders asked where I would move the stop now. I would move the stop up 22 cents to 34.90. Sometimes a stock can retrace through a previous day's low in order to shake out the weaker players. Stops are subjective so in this case, I'm giving myself twenty-five cents of volatility before I'm shaken out (Friday's intraday low was 35.15). The first goal of this trade is to unload half of the position at the $1/share profit point.

EEP did not trigger so it goes back to the watchlist.

No comments: