Monday, December 17, 2007

When Envy and Doubt affect your judgment

About thirty minutes ago, my email stop for BUCY tripped but I did NOT close out the position. Under 99% of circumstances, I would have closed out the full position and said enough. Unfortunately, I am letting other factors interfere with my judgment.

One of the negatives of working in the private sector is the constant office gossip you are subjected to. Even when your doors are closed, you will invariably hear conversations either because they are intentionally speaking loud enough for others to hear or you are at the wrong place at the wrong time. Anyway, this hour's topic is Envy. While I won't bother going into the details, I will say this. Suck It Up. No one wants to listen to your whining. If you want something in this world, Go Get It!. There are people who do, and then there's the rest of the world that whines.

Get the message.

No comments: