Friday, November 30, 2007

Tilt, Two sells near close

Whether it was the response to Dell's 10% drop or more likely there could be potential bad news brewing for RIMM, it shows the tilt factor has reasserted itself with a vengeance.

Fortunately, ESRX and BUCY aren't doing much, but then again, that's not good either.

Sells:
1) all 100 FXI at close, around 185-6
2) all 350 RIMM at close. Here was where there was no excuse. I saw this at 116 before I left for the morning commute. Here's something to remember. When the market averages are gapped up but your stock has gapped lower, there's something wrong with the stock and you must get out immediately. I was too busy thinking "it's a fake move or what's going on" and the move was a $1k mistake.

Also notice the reversals, notice FSLR gapped 12 points higher, but now its looking to close in the red near the lows on higher volume. That's a possible high volume reversal pivot point.

I know I'm on tilt. Maybe a round of golf this weekend thinking of my co-worker as the adversary will get me back to something closer to the frame of mind of making money.

No comments: