Friday, September 12, 2008

"Get out or FACE CERTAIN DEATH" National Weather Service advisory regarding Hurricane Ike, The Evil Team of Rounders, and the Evil Patrick Green.

Our prayers go out to those in the path of Hurricane Ike.

On another note, residing out here, I've met many honorable people. But consequently, I've met many evil people such as a softball team called Rounders that competes in the Huntington Beach City Men's League. Last night, their catcher almost caused serious injury to two of our star players, and had the bravado to march over to our dugout by himself after the nearmishap and justify why he was in the right. So your analogy is if I decide to break every fiber of your body in the next game, I have the right to justify that to the rest of your team right.

Boys, this is a rec league where 1st place gets you a $15 t-shirt. No one will be awarded a $100 million contract to play in Major League Baseball. If you want to play that way with your dishonest and dangerous tactics, your team will face certain death the next time any of your members pulls a stunt like that against us. You started the war. You have a choice. Either be the better team or we will terminate all of you.

At some point, I will turnover my most wanted list to one of my colleagues. Most wanted as in, every person who has ever slighted me in my lifetime. The most recent douchebag is this 28- year old named Patrick Green from San Diego who conveniently convinced a Wednesday social group of 26 people whom I used to practice softball with, to have two people who never played softball as captains and then rig it to where I was picked last. I have never been picked last in anything in my entire life until that day. And if they seriously think they are superior to my skills in an even up contest, they are deluding themselves if they think they could survive in any city league. Nevertheless, another one on the hit list.

No comments: